Mono 2.10 has been released. Mono now includes F#, look here for details.
- Google Native Client Support
- New Profiler engine
- Faster socket stack
- Improved Parallel Framework
- SGen Precise Stack Scanning and Many performance improvements.
- Unified MonoTouch/Monodroid runtime support
- New C# Compiler backend (can now use any custom mscorlib)
- VB Compiler can now compile to both 2.0 and 4.0 profiles.
- Supports ASP.NET MVC3, Razor and new WebPages.
- New WebMatrix.Data database API.
- Improved OSX Mono
- F# and IronRuby